We, Babuki Limited, trading as 'Hooplo Media', take the privacy of your information very seriously. We are a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 06517940 whose registered office is situated at Cardiff House, 2nd Floor, Tilling Road, London NW2 1LJ.
By playing a Game you are agreeing to be bound by this policy in respect of the information collected about you (including your personal data/personally identifiable information). We may, amend, modify or revise this policy at any time and your continued use of the Games is deemed to indicate your consent to such changes.
If you have any queries about this policy, please get in touch with us using the contact details set out below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
1. Personal Information Collected
1.1 We will collect the following personal information from you:
- your name;
- your e-mail address;
- information that you allow us to access through your Facebook account or other third party platforms through which you access and play Games (for example, your username, password, contact information, profile picture, gender, geo-location or the device you are using);
- any further details you choose to provide us with if you contact us;
- when you play Games we record your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of internet browser that you use to provide you with a more effective service; and
1.2 Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then we will not be able to provide you with the best possible game experience and the full range of services and support in relation to the Games.
Cookies are used in the following ways when you play our Games:
- Performance Cookies: we use session cookies to, for example, assist in the navigation around the Games, to enhance your use of the Games and to support graphic and video features;
- Mobile Site Cookies: we use persistent cookies and session cookies on our mobile site to enable the Games to work effectively on mobiles and to remember your preferences and settings;
- Kohana: we use the Kohana platform which places session cookies that [description required].
- Zend Framework: we use the Zend Framework which places session cookies that [description required] .
- Hooplo (hmtr cookies): we create this cookie when using our redirector service which enables us to identify which ad source a user has arrived from.
By continuing to use the Games, including using social media functionality, you consent to the relevant cookies being set on your computer/device
3. Use of collected information
We will use this information in order for our business management purposes and in order to provide the best service possible via the Game. In addition we may use your information to:
- facilitate the improvement of the Services;
- complete your transactions;
- providing technical support to user enquires, resolving disputes, collecting fees and troubleshooting;
- preventing fraud or illegal activities; or
- provide you with information about the other Games on our network and/or other goods and services (subject to paragraphs 4 and 5 below).
You can tell us to stop collecting or using the information at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. However, we cannot guarantee that the Games will continue to function fully on your device if you decide to do so.
4. Sharing your information
4.1 We may transfer your information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and/or our assets to any third party, or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take such steps as applicable law requires to ensure that your rights continue to be protected.
4.2 In addition we may pass your information on to one of our carefully selected business partners or to other carefully selected third parties to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you but only if you have given us permission to do so. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and using other opt-out methods the Games may provide.
4.3 We may also share your information with other third parties, for example:
- other Game users in providing multi-player functionality within Games;
- data aggregators as part of an industry analysis of game user metrics;
- service providers to analyse how our services are being used; or
- with law enforcement agencies in compliance with law enforcement.
4.4 Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
5. Information about other products and services
5.1 From time to time we may send you information about our Games, services and digital goods which we think may be of interest to you. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
5.2 With your prior consent, we may pass your information onto one of our business partners or to other selected third parties to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you, but only if you have given us permission to do so. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. You may also change your account settings on Facebook to prevent both us and third parties seeing information in relation to you. We delete data we hold in relation to any visitor to our Website if that user has not accessed the Website in the previous 5 years.
7. Linking to third party websites
7.1 We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from the Games or adverts in the Games. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
7.2 In addition, if you linked to the Games from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
8. Policy towards Children under the age of 13
Our services are not directed at directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information in relation to children under the age of 13, and such children should not use our Games. If we discover we have collected personal data in relation to any children under 13 we shall take reasonable measures to delete such information.
9. Contact us
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com or write to us at Data Protection Officer, Babuki Limited, 2nd Floor, Cardiff House, Tilling Road, London, NW2 1LJ.